Flat Creek is currently seeking a full-time Account Coordinator to provide friendly, proactive support to our growing client base. The ideal candidate will have two years of experience in a professional agency setting or in a customer support role and have a working knowledge of web technology and marketing and/or public relations.
Day-to-day duties include communicating with clients regarding their needs and managing tasks and schedules for Flat Creek’s production teams. Other duties include monitoring project timelines, managing site content and email newsletters, and communicating with project consultants, designers, and developers regarding status of project-related tasks. Other duties as assigned.
Skill sets include:
– 2 years experience writing press releases or other content for distribution
– 2 years experience in a professional agency setting or in a customer service role
– Task oriented
– Friendly and proactive professional approach
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
– Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and proactively move projects forward
– Working knowledge of HTML and other web technologies
Qualified candidates can apply for this position by submitting a resume, writing sample, and three references to email@example.com. Interviews will take place August 23rd with a target start date of September 12. Salary commiserate with experience.